Animenewsnetwork published news on their website about the AnimeLog YouTube channel on Nov,12. Since the Anime fanbase is continuously growing worldwide, 30 Japanese anime studios have decided to provide content on a shared Youtube channel—named AnimeLog. The official Youtube channel shows that the channel joined the platform on July 30, 2020. This channel aims to provide 100 titles within next year.
Animes you can watch right away on AnimeLog are:
- Ahare! Meisaku-kun
- Hello, Anne (Before Green Gables)
- Hungry Heart
- Fantastic Children
- The World of GOLDEN EGGS
- Jungle Emperor
The channel aims to provide legal content to anime fans overseas while offering Japanese companies and content copyright holders control over the channel. The channel aims to provide 3,000 anime titles from 30 companies by the year 2022.
As of now some of Japan’s top studios who have signed up for AnimeLog are
- Toei Animation (One piece and Digimon)
- Tezuka Productions (Kimba The White Lion, Black Jack)
- Kodansha (Noragami, Akira, Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Nippon Animation (Hunter X Hunter)
- Shogakukan-Shueisha Prod (Inuyasha, Ranma 1⁄2, Hamtaro)
- Shin-Ei Animation (Doraemon, Crayon Shin-Chan)